Welcome to Spikenard and Myrrh!

No matter where we may be in our health management, there is always something that can be done to enhance and contribute to our overall health. ! The desire is to foremost share, learn, make available and to revive the connection of self-responsibility to our overall health. We welcome you to visit the blog from time to time to expand on you already pre-existing knowledge of health management, to read interesting historical information, stories, testimonies of people’ s personal experiences with essential oils and adjunct body therapies as well as to leave your very own footprint of knowledge on the blog.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Testimony: Food borne Hepatitis



My experience with food-borne hepatitis
Author: Karen Tuttle   IN, United States
Posted: May 07, 2010

I got food-borne hepatitis from eating out. Once we figured out why I had been feeling awful (which we figured out once my skin turned yellow), I began using more oils. Already when I had been having very little energy, I had started taking 1 to 2 ounces of Ningxia Red a day, and that had helped my energy enough that I could function.

Once we identified the hepatitis, I started using Inner Defense once a day and a capsule of Juva Cleanse (about 6-8 drops) once a day. I used Deep Relief to help with the joint pain. I was constipated with the hepatitis (some experience the opposite), so besides eating prunes, I also rubbed Di-Gize or Peppermint over my abdomen to help things keep moving. The oils were a big help.

No comments:

Post a Comment