Welcome to Spikenard and Myrrh!

No matter where we may be in our health management, there is always something that can be done to enhance and contribute to our overall health. ! The desire is to foremost share, learn, make available and to revive the connection of self-responsibility to our overall health. We welcome you to visit the blog from time to time to expand on you already pre-existing knowledge of health management, to read interesting historical information, stories, testimonies of people’ s personal experiences with essential oils and adjunct body therapies as well as to leave your very own footprint of knowledge on the blog.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Testimony: Lowering liver enzymes



Lower liver enzymes
Author: Denise Kelly   PA, United States
Posted: Jan 13, 2008

I used Sulfurzyme capsules for a 3 month challenge along with Ningxia Red to lower my liver enzyme levels. My results were fantastic. My AST Level was 116 in the high range to 19 and my ALT went from 174 also high to a 29. Both back in the normal range. I am very happy about this progress.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions

No comments:

Post a Comment