Welcome to Spikenard and Myrrh!

No matter where we may be in our health management, there is always something that can be done to enhance and contribute to our overall health. ! The desire is to foremost share, learn, make available and to revive the connection of self-responsibility to our overall health. We welcome you to visit the blog from time to time to expand on you already pre-existing knowledge of health management, to read interesting historical information, stories, testimonies of people’ s personal experiences with essential oils and adjunct body therapies as well as to leave your very own footprint of knowledge on the blog.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Testimony: Health issue - Boils


Carol Stearman
May 26, 2011

I have been ask to write about a healing I have had.
We had company from Alaska on May 9th 2011.  My sister-in-law ask me if I felt OK.  She stated that my nose was growing red and getting bigger.  I told her that I knew, and that is was either a pressure pimple or a boil.  She told me that she was sure it looked like a boil.  We called my sister and as she looked at it, she was sure it was a boil.  It was very painful and covered my nose.  I started on antibiotics, and at the pharmacy had the pharmacist to suggest a poultice to draw out the boil.  I used them faithfully, and my nose got more inflamed.  On the 3 day I could see what I call runners going from my boil. 1 going straight for my forehead, 4 headed straight to the sinus cavities and 2 headed for the upper gums in my mouth.  I equate a boil to blood poisoning, because it is the body’s way to eliminate toxins in the body.

I became very concerned, because a boil needs to come to a point and break.
Often they need to be lanced.  If the head went other than my gums, it would rupture in a very dangerous place, ie. sinus, brain, eyes.

I called Diane and told her what I had, how I had tried to treat it, and my lack of success.  I ask her if she could help me.  She was ever so gracious and told me she would research it out, and combine what every oils I might need.  She dropped it at my door in a very short time.  I used the combination of oils every two hours for the first 24 hours, then every 4 hours after that until it was gone.  By the end of the first day the runners were disappearing, the end of the second day they were gone and my nose was not in constant pain, the end of the third day the boil was almost completely gone.  One week later I dared show my face in public again.  It was no fun being Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer.  The teasing was in fun, the problem was very real, the consequences avoided.  I am very grateful to Diane and the Young Livings Essential Oils.  I know it saved me from a frightful trip to the hospital, with very dangerous consequences.

The oils were, a carrier oil, Frankincense, Peppermint, Lavender, Rosemary, Lemon Grass, Purification, Thieves, Clove and Oregano.

No comments:

Post a Comment