Welcome to Spikenard and Myrrh!

No matter where we may be in our health management, there is always something that can be done to enhance and contribute to our overall health. ! The desire is to foremost share, learn, make available and to revive the connection of self-responsibility to our overall health. We welcome you to visit the blog from time to time to expand on you already pre-existing knowledge of health management, to read interesting historical information, stories, testimonies of people’ s personal experiences with essential oils and adjunct body therapies as well as to leave your very own footprint of knowledge on the blog.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Testimonials for essential oils blend Purification

Don’t expect the same results unless you are using Young Living Therapeutic Grade essential oils and supplements. Also, each person is different so they may not work as well for you as it does for others, so try another oil or supplement that might work better for you.
 
Essential oil testimonials are an effective way of learning and sharing. With this knowledge, we can take control of our own personal health. However, we are required by law to state:
 
“These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Products and Techniques mentions are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information provided here is in no way intended to replace proper medical help. Consult with the health authorities of your choice.”

 


Purification drops the spiders and flies right off the wall and ceiling, in Montana! We need Purification here in this country. I don’t really like to find flies on the floor, but I love knowing my Purification oil is working. We have a diffuser going several hours a day. Buy a diffuser and you’ll see.  D.H. MT.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have been avoiding coloring my hair for some time now, wanting to avoid the chemicals, but I finally decided to have it done. Before I went to the hairdresser, I put Purification on the bottom of my feet. I put shoes and socks on after that and I could no longer smell the Purification. Later, when the hairdresser applied the chemical dye, all of a sudden, I could smell Purification as clear as can be. It was working to protect my cells from the hair coloring chemicals!
            
Later on that night, I felt my head get a little warm and I smelled the Purification clearly once again. I think I was getting another ‘treatment’. It went away quickly and didn’t happen again after that.

I have heard also that you can put Purification on the bottom of your feet before you go to a public swimming pool with lots of Chlorine in it. The Purification will prevent the uptake of as much chlorine as you would otherwise have. I love Purification! L.H.  ID.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love Purification for bug bites. It stops the itch and the pain. I got stung on the back of the neck by a yellow jacket and it hurt a lot until I applied Purification. It took the pain away and kept the swelling down. I always carry it with me, especially in the summer.

I make mosquito spray with 10-15 drops of Purification, 2 oz of water and a drop of a liquid soap. Work’s great. After gardening I noticed many red bug bites that started to itch. I apply Purification to each one, neat, they no longer itched and they started to go away. D.M. WI.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While reading another testimony of Purification Oil that person stated they used this oil along with Murphy’s Oil Soap and water to clan musty furniture.

I decided to try spritzing Purification Oil mixed with filtered water into an old wooden trunk and also a chest of drawers. It did the trick! I have tried other forms of getting rid of the odor but nothing else worked. S.B. TX.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Diffusing Purification in Young Living’s cold air diffuser completely took away the mildew smell in our basement after it flooded last summer. I diffused it for about 15 minutes, 3 or 4 times a week for about a month before I realized that the smell was completely gone. V.G. NC.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Had a very sick cat that urinated on my bedding and pillows. Sprayed everything down well with several drops of Purification in a spray bottled willed with water and the next day hauled everything to the Laundromat.

Added 10 drops of Purification to both the wash and rinse cycles and put several drops on a washcloth which I added to the dryer. All cat order is gone, even from my down pillow. C.M. IL.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don’t expect the same results unless you are using Young Living Therapeutic Grade essential oils and supplements. Also, each person is different so they may not work as well for you as it does for others, so try another oil or supplement that might work better for you.
 
Essential oil testimonials are an effective way of learning and sharing. With this knowledge, we can take control of our own personal health. However, we are required by law to state:
 
“These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Products and Techniques mentions are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information provided here is in no way intended to replace proper medical help. Consult with the health authorities of your choice.”

 
For more Purification testimonials, go to:
http://www.oil-testimonials.com

No comments:

Post a Comment